Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brighten Your Home for Easter

Easter is just around the corner, so I picked a few items that will add a little farmhouse style to your holiday decor.

Preserved Boxwood Wreaths : This set of three wreaths offers fresh elegance to brighten your country home decor. The cream ribbon adds graceful charm. Use indoors or on a covered porch.
Wire Egg Basket : The perfect way to display all those colored eggs.
Enamel Cake Stands : I do think some bunny cupcakes would look very cute on these cake stands.
Woven Willow Candle Holder and Vase : Packed with daffodils, this vase makes a stunning spring centerpiece.

9 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

It is starting to look a bit like spring here in the Midwest, Betsy. I hope it is the same for you. I will be peeking into your shop later. I'm excited about your sale things in the flea market section. I just got your newsletter today! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Amber @ Two Nuts in a Shell said...

I love thos boxwood wreaths! And what a great price for the set! Will they last though, season after season? Or will they eventually wilt and die?

farmhouse wares said...

Amber, with a little bit of spritzing from time to time they shoudl last.

Jo said...

What lovelies ~ I'm still thinking I *need* those cupcake stands.

Jo

Bevy said...

All your "stuff" is so pretty and perfect to all the seasons. I love, love, love FW!!

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving your comment. I agree. My hubby does just as much - turning the "ugh" into a much needed hug. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

The feel of these pictures is serene and just hinting at spring! Oh how beautiful. I love the wire basket.
Yvonne

homemade grits said...

your store is so refreshing and beautiful!

The Lil Bee said...

I think bunny cupcakes would look ADORBS on those cute stands! Very good ideas:) Easter is at our house this year so I'm starting to take notes. Thanks for this, lady!

Karen said...

I love those wreaths! I'm SO ready to get a new spring-ish one to put on my door :)