Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rustic Barn Birdhouse

We recently got this Rustic Barn Birdhouse in at the shop. I fell in love with its rusty tin roof instantly. I had my husband attach ours to a post and place it at the edge of our garden. It was easy for him to tackle this project, as the birdhouse has a door in the back for cleaning. He was able to fit a screwdriver in no problem. It took him all of 20 minutes to complete, and it looks great in the garden. I was amazed at how fast the bluebirds came and made a home for themselves in their new barn. Home tweet home. Available at Farmhouse Wares.


4 comments:

Ruby Jean said...

Oh, isn't that lovely... that beautiful bird almost looks fake..as though he is a part of the birdhouse.. : ) you might want to specify that the bird doesn't come along with it... You would have some pretty dissapointed ladies wondering where their bird is when the buy it.. LOL

Southern Lady said...

Love it!! Carla

Seven Gates Farm said...

Again.. that would look very nice here at my place. Just love all your things.
Debi

the artful cottage said...

Love the bird house..... it adds so much charm to any garden and I'm sure the birds will appreciate it too!

Still enjoying my bee skep that I ordered from you....it looks sooo pretty in my flower border and will hopefully add a few more soon! thanks ♥ donna