Thursday, June 9, 2011

New: Vintage Style Black Striped Table Runner

Whether you have a sturdy, rustic farm table or a picnic table, this French-inspired, Vintage Style Black Striped Table Runner always looks relaxed and elegant. Made of 100% cotton, this striped runner has the look of old french linen without all the maintenance. Its warm oatmeal color and fine black stripes give it pure farmhouse charm. Easy to care for, it gets softer with each washing. Vintage style farmhouse decor never looked so appealing. Machine wash and dry.

2 comments:

nonapearl said...

I just found your shop and your blog, and I have to say I'm in love!!!

I'm posting about the Rustic Glass Dryer Rack on my blog on Wednesday (post is scheduled). Please, please, please tell me it's going to be back in stock soon! I definitely need that piece (along with half of your store!)

My blog is nonapearl.blogspot.com.

Many blessings to you...

Nona

Emily @ I Love Farm Weddings said...

I love this table runner! Beautiful! Would be perfect at a farm wedding!

Thanks for sharing,
Emily @ I Love Farm Weddings
http://www.ilovefarmweddings.com