Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wicker Market Baskets

I'm obsessed with these new Wicker Market Baskets. The fabric lining, made of 100% linen with a natural oatmeal color, is easily removed and machine washable, making them even more lovable. I use them for everything. They're great for magazines, knitting supplies or for transporting my daughter's toys back to her room (They won't stay in there for long.) I especially love taking the larger one to the Millstone Farm Market--a specialty market where I buy local meats and cheeses. It makes me feel like I'm in Paris.

9 comments:

A Country Farmhouse said...

I love wicker baskets too. I have a few that I take to the local farmer's market and I too feel like I'm in Paris. Trina

B-mused... said...

those are very sweet, indeed. I, too, love wicker baskets... and feeling like i'm in paris:)

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Oh no...Oh no! I am realizing at this precise moment how much I truly need a wicker Farmers' Market basket! Boy, you really know how to throw a wrench into a girl's day. ;)

Low Tide High Style said...

Very pretty and they would be perfect to hold magazines or to bring home a beautiful bunch of cut flowers from a flower farm in!

Kat :)

Capricorn Soap Company said...

These baskets would also be wonderful for a spring afternoon outing - a glass of my favorite wine tucked into one corner and some fruits and raw veggies alongside. Oh how I do long for spring to get here quickly!

Beach Vintage said...

They are so lovely. And perfect for wine and cheese!

The Domestic Chick said...

these baskets are lovely. i nominated you for a kreativ blogger award over at the domestic chick if you would like to read about it in the latest post. have a nice evening.

洋裝 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ren said...

Oh how I wish these could be shipped to Australia. I just love them!