Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh So Adorable Cupcake Stands

Just when we thought our Cupcake Stands (shown in yesterday's post) couldn't get any cuter, my friend Melanie, of the gorgeous Reverie-Daydream Boutique, sent me this picture from her little girl Gaia's second birthday party. And if you think this is sweet, stop by Melanie's blog to read the poem about her "little crumb" Gaia. Melanie, I just love this idea of spelling her name out in candles. She must have beamed when they were all lit up, and I'm sure, at least during the party, she became your little "cupcake" crumb. Happy Birthday Gaia.

7 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

off to Melanie's......

Simply Mel said...

Betsy,

Oh I love that you shared this special image with others - the cupcake stands were the perfected addition to the entire cupcake idea!

~Melissa

Low Tide High Style said...

Those cupcake stands are too cute and what a great way to use them! I'm off to check out her blog!

Kat :)

City Girl Chicago said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and so glad I did ~ lovely cupcake stands, lovely blog! :)

DustyLu said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog..love those cupcaske stands So cute! love'um ~lulu

Sandy said...

Love those little stands. Of course, I love anything white!

Happy V Day weekend!

Leah said...

Hello, I found your website through Rachel's Cottage House blog, that I visit quite often. I really enjoyed looking at all your wonderful items. I will be back soon. Thank you for such a delightful website and blog. ;)
-Leah