Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vintage Style Wooden Clothes Dryer Rack


We just got this Vintage Style Wooden Clothes Dryer Rack in at Farmhouse Wares, and I'm completely love-struck. Everything about it, from the retro type and horse-shoe logo to the idustrial style metal hardware pieces, has me ready to give up on my electric dryer for good.

Once manufactured by the American Wringers Co., this reproduction Horse-shoe Brand Empire Clothes Dryer offers 10 racks for drying, and it can be closed, to save space, when not in use (shown bottom right). The system is easy, you simply push the vintage-style hardware up from the bottom until the racks fall into place and pull down to tuck the racks away.

I'm going to have to hang one inside and outside by the pool for towels too.

12 comments:

Lettered Cottage said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

miss pickles said...

ohhhhh wow. I LOVE THIS. MUST HAVE!

Jessica - {LivingBetterTogether} said...

Love it! That is too cute!

Simply Mel said...

The perfect logical answer to my wish list of an outdoor clothesline!

Joy said...

ahhh, this a cloth diaper mama's dream come true!

flax and spindle said...

That towel rack is just too cool!!


P.s.
have you on my blog roll!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Lovin' that!

Kristin said...

Oh love that! I am going to have to make a budget for your shop and purchase me some pretties!

Lissa said...

That's awesome!

HeddyShea said...

Girl you carry the best products. They are always so classic and look top quality!

XO
SHS

IzzY said...

It sold out again :( When will it be back???

Debbie Cadene said...

Are these available yet? I'd like to order two of them.

debora cadene.