Monday, June 29, 2009

Cat Training

I just had to share this. My daughter was frustrated with the fact that the cats never listen to her. She decided it was time to train them. I chuckled at the thought of our tenacious cats standing to attention or rolling over on command. The next thing I knew, my clever little girl had Fluffy following her all around. Upon closer inspection, I learned that she had filled an old sock with some catmint from my gardens, which is like crack for cats. She tied the sock to a string, so Fluffy was following her and literally drooling as she teased him along. Look at the box of training tools she made. Too funny. Needless to say, the kid needs a dog.

P.S. Recent studies show that catnip makes a great mosquito repellent. Check out our Insect Veil Spray, which includes catnip essential oil.

7 comments:

Simply Mel said...

Maybe she will be the Cat Whisperer!?!?! She is off to a good start...too cute!

Flax and Spindle said...

How cute is that!

Kristin said...

Hysterical. Way to go daughter of yours! You might have an entrepreneur on your hands.

Beach Vintage said...

This is too funny. Thanks for making me smile today.

Stacie said...

How sweet is that!! She had the right idea. Wonder if I can make a husband training box. :D

Lindsey said...

That is so funny + cute!

{ Lindsey }
http://greatfullday.blogspot.com

BloomingPink said...

That is too cute...and she is a very clever gal.