Monday, March 10, 2008

Easy Easter Entertaining

I like to entertain. I love to decorate the house for a special event, to try to make things comfortable and festive for my guests. I keep it simple, adding just a touch here and there, particularly if I've got a big crowd on my hands. A good party has to flow, so decoration can't get in the way. I love it when I find functional ways to add some flair. Here's one: A three-tiered cake stand. It adds drama to the table or buffet and makes serving easy and relaxed. Our enamelware cake stands make attractive displays for cheeses, cupcakes and other yummy treats--just about anything you'd like, even cake. The stands can be used individually or as a two- or three-stand set. It's simple, comfortable and beautiful, with a vintage feel that works well with any style. You can purchase this set of three enamel cake stands at Farmhouse Wares. I think you'll enjoy it.