Friday, May 1, 2009

Join me for a cup of gratitude

Thank you to Daryl of Vermont Cottage and Joy from On Finding Balance for nominating Farmhouse Musings for the Lemonade Stand Award for great attitude and gratitude.

I love the world of blogging. I'm completely fascinated at how strangely intimate blogs can be and how a network of friends--some that you may never meet in person--can form. I love reading about my fellow bloggers days, their struggles, their dreams and their inspirations. I am comforted by this sense of connection.

So without further ado, let me share some other great blogs that I nominate for the Lemonade Award:

The Lisa Porter Collection: Her sunny, cheerful way always brightens my day.

Simply Heddy Shea: Heddy keeps me inspired on so many levels, but she really is the master of taking flea market finds and turning them into amazing pieces.

Lime in the Coconut: Linda just makes life look so beachy. Every post makes me feel like I'm on vacation.

A Country Farmhouse: Trina brings you right into her country life and you never want to leave.

The Un-Organized Mom: This Mom keeps it real, and with every post I feel like I'm sitting at her kitchen table, surrounded by her good friendship (and many appliances).

Flax and Spindle: There's just something warm and friendly about her style.

The Lil Bee: She makes me laugh out loud.


Here are the Rules for Paying it Forward:

1)Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award