Friday, January 21, 2011

New! Zinc Tags

If you love our Zinc Place Cards ,then you'll be just as crazy about these new Zinc Tags. Just in time for Valentine's Day, these little cuties will look adorable hanging from a basket of sweet treats, tied to a bouquet of flowers, or dangling from your bedroom doorknob to signal the kids: "do not disturb!" (If you know what I mean.) Simply write your message in chalk and wipe away for future use. They come in a set of six. Have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Rachel Noelle said...

LOVE those!;) Im off to your shop right now!! Hugs,Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

Erin*Sparkle&Hay said...

i cannot get enough of all of this perfect rustic chic zinc! love it!

Joanne said...

what a great idea. so sweet! Blessings, Joanne

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I am lovin all your goods.I may just have to have these.~Cheers Kim

Heaven's Walk - said...

Cute cute cute! LUV anything zinc!

xoxo laurie

EFT for Cancer said...

Those zinc tags are cute! This is perfect for a valentine gift.

Marta said...

...and I love it ! Can I use the pic for my virtual party? It is going to be held in my blog on February 14th, for Valentine's Day and you are, of course, invited ! If you are interested in joining the other girls who already have, visit www.encasadetiagretel.blogspot.com. You only have to write a post on Valentine's and link it to my blog on that day. If you like to, you can add the button in your blog and let other people know about it. I'd love you to participate !
Besos from Spain ;O)

Jennifer said...

Those are superb.
And it is really cute.



Skagway Fishing Charter|Kenai River Fishing