Thursday, September 9, 2010

New! Treillis Metal Cake Stand with Wire Mesh Dome Cover

Create elegant presentations for the fall with our new Treillis Metal Cake Stand with Mire Mesh Dome Cover. The footed cake plate is generously sized, allowing plenty of room to serve up cakes, cheeses or fruit. The wire mesh cover protects food while creating eye-catching style. Its distressed cream finish gives it an aged, shabby chic quality. Perfect for entertaining or everyday use. Available at the shop now.

5 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Love it!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I love your things. The Willow Cloche and Tray are going on my Christmas List. You do such a nice job on your blog. Everything is always very interesting. Thanks for following my blog it was exciting to see a new follower.

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

~*~I LOVE your items! Im definetely putting some items on my list of must haves for fall!!I put you on my blog roll so I dont miss out on anything!! :)Blessings,Rachel~*~*

monarte said...

Country living keeps you in touch with nature... I love looking out my windows and watching the seasons go by. And a swing on the porch brings peace to your mind.
MMM come on fall.... I'm ready.
I love your Posts. I'll be back soon.

Chrissy said...

Hello from Canada!!!! Just bought your lilac linen spray and omg I am in love,going back to get the others tomorrow!! There are a couple of things I would like to order off your site,tell me do you ship to Canada!! If you could leave me a note on my blog that would be great,thanks so much! All the best! Chrissy