Monday, December 7, 2009

Pretty Perle Cake Stand

Christmas morning is always a special time around here. Even though we're busy, we somehow manage to remain calm and joyful. To keep things simple, I'll be serving up quiche, made with fresh chicken eggs straight from our coop. We just got this Perle Glass Cake Stand in the shop. It's such a little charmer and perfect for my Christmas brunch. I just love everything about it, especially its hobnail style edging, which gives it a vintage feel. I can't wait to show it off. Available now at Farmhouse Wares.

4 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Oh my..cakestands...one of my favorite subjects..
I wish I would have put the cake I made yesterday on one...I have a nice collection of old ones...probably my favorite one is on the stand part..the stem...it is a hand holding it...in glass...

but mine went to a Christmas potluck so it was reduced to a cardboard boxtop...at least I covered the box in Christmas wrap and wax paper..poor cake....

more later,
Kary

Rita said...

I love your cake stand. I have one just like yours but I guess a wee bit smaller which I keep in the bathroom to nest soapbars (not the most suitable place for a cake stand...)
Rita

Tracy is ... Loving Pretty Things said...

I love ALL of your fabulous cake stands!

Such eye-candy!

Happy Monday ~

Beach Vintage said...

What a pretty little stand.