Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag! You're It!


Julie and Lindsey from Coveiter are up for a game of tag. I guess I'm it:

What did you do 10 years ago?
I was working at Dr.Hauschka Skin Care on a complete relaunch of the entire line, which included renaming products, redesigning all marketing collateral and lots of perfectionist-related crying.

Five items on your to-do list:
- pay bills
- go to post office
- look for new products
- get ready for our trip to Maine
- make tomorrow’s to-do list (I live by lists)

Snacks I enjoy:
Yogurt covered pretzels (if there are any left after my daughter gets to them)

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I’d make sure everyone in my family, including my in-laws, could retire and hang out with me (not all the time though). I’d hire a chauffeur because I hate driving, but I love going places. I’d have beautiful houses by the sea for me and in the mountains for my hubby. The key will be to hire out all the maintenance on these houses because I never want to lift a paintbrush again-- unless it’s hitting a canvas. Finally, I’d give lots of money to eco-friendly and farm-based initiatives—anything that will make me feel secure that my daughter will have a safe and healthy future.

Places I would live:
- I love my current home, but I’d take a place in Italy if you twisted my arm


Jobs I have had:
- Cashier at Marshalls (hello Christmas crowds and anxiety attacks)
- Bookkeeper (what can I say, I’m a Virgo)
- Model (this lasted about five minutes, then I made beeline for College)
- Marketing Coordinator (this was at a design firm in Boston. My coworkers rocked)
- Creative Director (learned a ton and had lots of fun)

{ 5 People I am tagging }
- Chelsea (Frolic)
- Ariana ( Becoming Home)
- Erin ( Elements of Style)
- Jora ( Domestic Reflections)
-Hannah (Sherbet Blossom)

(Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.)