Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Glass Hurricane with Metal Scroll Top

When it comes to refreshing my home decor with accessories, candle holders are pretty much right up there with throw pillows for me. I'm a candle addict and I keep candles going all the time--winter, summer, day and night. I just love the warm glow of candlelight and during the dark months I drive my family a little crazy because I never want the electric lights on. Needless to say, I've become quite the collector of candle holders, hurricanes and lanterns. We just got this Glass Hurricane with Metal Scroll Top. The metal top has a grey finish, so it matches all the zinc and aged galvanized items I have. The glass is nice and thick too. It fits right in with my farmhouse decor and gives me that refresh fix I was craving. Now, I can hold off on some new throw pillows until spring.