Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bring On The Light


Candles are little Zen-like treats for me. I light them every night all year long. The moment those little flames start to dance, I feel it's time to rest--time to put all the stress aside. For some, it's cocktail hour that brings this sense of joy. For me, it's candle hour. I actually find myself waiting for the sun to dip down and go to bed so I can begin my quiet ritual.


Beeswax Candles are the best. Did you know that beeswax burns with a steady, healthy sized flame that radiates a spectrum of light that matches the sun? While burning they release negative ions, just as rainstorms do. These ions improve air quality by eliminating pollutants and allergens from the air that we breathe. A renewable resource, beeswax makes a healthy choice for our planet too. The Sanctuary Glass candles above make the nightly treat almost a religious experience. Derived from essential oils, their scents will change your mood instantly. Visit http://www.farmhousewares.com/ so you can brighten up your winter nights with a ray of sunshine.