Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Caddy Full of Foliage

There's something serene about decorating with plants that are all about the foliage and not the flower. When you have attractive foliage there's no need to fuss or deadhead all season. Dusty Miller is an excellent example. Though Dusty Miller (Senecio Cineraria) is supposed to be an "accent plant", I think she looks outstanding just by herself packed into our Galvanized Tin Caddy. The soft greyish-green foliage, which is very much like Lamb's Ear, has a calming quality, and it coordinates perfectly with the galvanized tin. 

5 comments:

Dawn Dutton said...

Looks very nice.

margohmy said...

Stumbled onto Farmhouse Wares, today, and made my first purchase-the Galvanized Tin Caddy. I think this will be a versatile item for my home.
Great site...Great products...I'll be back, soon.

Anonymous said...

I recieved my Galvanized-Tin Caddy today. I love it! If I didn't know better, I'd swear it was vintage,

Poll Nike said...

Microsoft has Office 2010 to remove from the subscription site to MSDN,TechNet, Expression.Microsoft sentenced to stop sales of Word and Microsoft Office 2010 Download.

Scott Davidson said...

If you want to make your home really look really beautiful , paintings are the best way to do it believe home looks very well decorated . If you are looking to find Oil Paintings Reproductions at very economical price or cheap rates, you must visit wahooart.com