Monday, October 4, 2010

I should have known

When I posted last week that I wanted to curl up in front of a fire, I should have known it was a sign. The above picture pretty much sums up my weekend. I don't know what happened to me, but my body, mind and spirit were in the mood for early hibernation. I hunkered down on my couch with my favorite (and very soft) wool blanket, some tea, and proceeded to indulge in a reality TV marathon. I realize the TV is not as romatic as the wood fire, but I'm pleased to report that I'm just about caught up with all the Real Housewive shows, Flipping Out and (dare I admit) Jerseylicious. I'm trying to get my groove back today. I'm missing my blankie, but I'm all reality TV'd out.

8 comments:

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

lol..glad you had a relaxing weekend..and that spot looks very cozy!! ;)Hugs, Rachel

KarenSue said...

That's a love hate day for me. I guess the guilt gets to me but I love it. We all need this.
Enjoy your week,
KarenSue

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Sometimes mindless TV is the best medicine for whats ailing us. I do what you do way too much. Feels good though.

Rebecca ~ Simply Stated said...

It always feels so good to take a break and relax for a bit. ;-)

Tammy said...

That pics does look cozy...I could have gotten lost in a day of TV too!!
Tammy :-)

WhiteWhispers2u said...

We all need a lil time out here and there.~Cheers Kim

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Sounds like a Perfect Weekend to me!!

I would Love to have one of those. :)

~Tam

rebecca said...

nothing wrong with that!