Friday, July 9, 2010

New! Ribbon Rack

Anyone who has ever received a gift from me knows that I love to wrap, decorate and tie pretty bows around my packages. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but sometimes I spend more time thinking about the wrapping than I do the actual gift. Problem is...I'm not very organized. I've got tons of ribbon stashed under my bed and in bins here and there. So when I found this Wooden Ribbon Rack I had to have one. Perfect for storing and dispensing ribbon, rick-rack, twine and more, it even has a drawer to keep scissors and tape in one convenient place. (My daughter has a way of never putting these two items back where she found them.) I'm excited about having something that matches my decor and functions so well. That's a wrap.

Wooden Ribbon Rack Available at Farmhouse Wares.

2 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Love it! Carla

gowtham said...

Hi
This is Gowtham....
I want to place my ads in your blog which will increse your site traffic as well and gives rich llok to your blog. hope you will agree for this.
contact me
gowtham43@gmail.com