Friday, July 9, 2010

New! Ribbon Rack

Anyone who has ever received a gift from me knows that I love to wrap, decorate and tie pretty bows around my packages. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but sometimes I spend more time thinking about the wrapping than I do the actual gift. Problem is...I'm not very organized. I've got tons of ribbon stashed under my bed and in bins here and there. So when I found this Wooden Ribbon Rack I had to have one. Perfect for storing and dispensing ribbon, rick-rack, twine and more, it even has a drawer to keep scissors and tape in one convenient place. (My daughter has a way of never putting these two items back where she found them.) I'm excited about having something that matches my decor and functions so well. That's a wrap.

Wooden Ribbon Rack Available at Farmhouse Wares.