Thursday, June 10, 2010

My New Favorite Treat

Have you tried greek yogurt yet? OMG! It is pure, creamy heaven. Greek yogurt is a lot thicker than the yogurt we all know and love, and it's packed with protein. My favorite is Chobani, and they say there's "a jaw-dropping 14-18g of protein in every 6oz cup of Chobani." I like to dress mine up with Agave Nectar (known as honey water and also a very good treat). This has been such a busy week, running here and there. Greek yogurt has come to my rescue, keeping my engine running. When I'm this busy, I usually get all droopy by afternoon, with a low-blood sugar feeling, but not since I found Chobani. Sweet!

7 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Lots of people talking about Greek yogurt...I must give it a try. You have made this sound heavenly!
Joyce

Angie said...

I do! I have been eating Greek yogurt with honey for breakfast for a couple of years when I started training for a triathlon. Try combining cottage cheese with it. It is delicious. I introduced my mom to it a couple of weeks ago and she has been raving about ever since. Glad you like it.

Fern Valley Farm said...

Oh yes...I love Greek yogurt and agave nectar. Yours looks very pretty in that glass dish!
~Elissa

Southern Lady said...

I have been looking for Greek yogurt. It is not easy to find out here in the country. Carla

the wild magnolia said...

Didn't know Greek yogurt is thicker. I'm off to pick up a few cartons and give it a try.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lily said...

Try some ground cinnamon on, and you might not even need the agave nectar! Perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert!