Thursday, December 2, 2010

Join me at the Christmas Tree Farm



Yesterday I mentioned our annual trip to our local Christmas tree farm. The Northeast Christmas Tree Farm is just down the road from our house. I thought I'd take you on the tour of last year's outing. I had forgotten there was snow on the ground. I guess that beats the year we had to trudge through ankle-high mud. I thought my boots were going to get sucked right into the mud. We even had to hose the tree down when we got home. Fun times! Happy tree hunting to you, too.


3 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Looks like a fun place:) What kind of tree did you pick out? Will we be seeing pictures:)
~Debra XXX
Capers of the vintage vixens

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

What a great looking tree farm. Can't wait until I get mine this weekend.

Jenny at Red House said...

hope you have as much fun this year! It looks like a really lovely place to buy a tree! jennyx