Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Blues

Title: No. 61 (Rust and Blue), 1953
Today has been a stereotypical Monday. It all started when I discovered we were out of coffee. I've been sick for a few days, so I wasn't paying attention. Then it was a day full of zipping around--even though I'm still not feeling 100%. Zip here. Zip there. I'm tired of zipping everywhere. I officially have the Monday blues, so I thought I'd express my emotion through one of my favorite artists: Mark Rothko. It fits my mood perfectly. Hoping tomorrow is a different color.

4 comments:

Beach Vintage said...

No coffee is an absolute disaster in my house so I feel for you. Sorry you have not been well.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Well, the blue photograph is beautiful..but I am hoping tomorow will be sunny yellow for you...

We all have those days......

More later and take care,

Kary

Diann said...

Here's hoping tomorrow brings more yellow and less blue!!

Angie said...

I really hate when that happens- when your looking forward to a nice cup of coffee only to find the cupboard empty! :( I hope you feel better tomorrow and in all that zipping around I hope you remember to buy some more coffee! ;)